The Fourth Annual Mass Open Cloud (MOC) Workshop will be held on October 30-31, 2018 at Boston University. The MOC workshop welcomes users of the MOC, researchers and startups interested in cloud computing, students, and industry partners. The workshop provides an opportunity for the MOC’s growing and active community to learn about the latest MOC developments, help shape the priorities of the project moving forward and kick-off new collaborations.
The MOC is now inviting members of the MOC Community to submit proposals for 10-minute Ted-style talks, posters, and facilitated roundtables. Please fill out the form below by Friday September 21. If you have questions or need more time, contact Jennifer Stacy.
The workshop is designed to engage parties with interest in the MOC – it does not matter if you have been a part of the MOC’s development from the start, or are just hearing about it and want to learn more. The workshop segments are described below:
- Overview of the MOC’s vision and updates on the MOC’s technologies and offerings
- 10-minute Micro-Talks – at the end of each session, speakers will participate in a brief Q&A panel
- Posters will be on display throughout the day to allow for deeper technical interaction
- Roundtables will allow attendees to explore topics on a deeper level and enable open dialogue
- The Industry Partner Panel will feature the MOC’s industry partners who will discuss their relationship with the MOC and the value their companies are deriving from this unique partnership
- The event will close with a reception, providing additional time for networking
October 31 (Morning)
- Tutorials sessions
Please continue to check this page for updates. To add your name to the MOC Workshop Mailing list either register or email Jennifer Stacy.