As part of the Open Cloud Exchange, Cloud Dataverse, OpenShift, and NetEx are being integrated as services. From this effort, a standard Rest API will be developed which will be used by 3rd party developers to develop future services.
Current GUI Concept
In the marketplace, we will show content that is from the service developer to indicate its general classification.
Upon selection of a particular service, the specific information needed to use that service will be displayed in a modal.
Core Project Team
- Fall 2017: Support of NetEx
- July 2017: Proof of Concept of using Slurm workload manager on GIJI
- June 2017: Proof of Concept of HIL (Hardware Isolation Layer)
- May 2017: Proof of Concept of Cloud Dataverse in MOC Simple GUI(GIJI).
- March 2017: Presentation of MOC Simple GUI (GIJI) for OpenStack summit got accepted.
- January 2017: Create MOC Simple GUI code base based on atmosphere on Github
- July 2016: Contact Cyverse atmosphere team with Steve Gregory
Planning and Getting Involved
To get involved in this project, please send an email to (MOC team-list) and/or join the #moc IRC channel on Freenode or join our team on Slack.
Code is available at: