Process for Obtaining User Support
1) Obtain specific error messages – either copy and paste from a terminal or a take a screenshot.
2) If have an OS Ticket login, do a quick search of reports to see if your issue has been previously addressed
3) Review the “Trouble Shooting Tips” on OS Ticket Knowledge Base.
4) If you are a student, ask TA or professor before contacting MOC support
5) If you are still unable to resolve your issue, please submit a ticket on OS Ticket . Please make sure to identify the specific project, VM, volume, etc. A report that says “I can’t mount my volume on my VM” isn’t specific enough.